Monday, November 30, 2015

I still carry both names





The color of my eyes,
darkest brown. Almost black, 
but color changes in the sun.  


You might know my nose, but not as well as I do.
Crooked and inexact. I wouldn't have it any other way.


My mouth knows straight lines best, but I promise it
 curls up at the edges often.


My chin frames the edges of my mouth 
along with the perimeter of my lips.



My neck holds up my heavy thinking. 



My hair is the result of one thought. 
I let my hair do what it wants. 



Iris Schiele
Izzy Scherer





11 comments:

  1. okay this is the most creative thing I've ever seen or read.

    this is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you so cool

    #top5 @nelson

    Beautiful

    I've always been a fan of you both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding this deserves to go viral.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this reveal more than I can say!!! duuuuuuuuuuuude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'My neck holds up my heavy thinking.'

    this idea was super cool, and also you're beautiful.

    hi izzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH

    this was so different and creative

    I want to be you

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi izzy. i really loved the pictures. stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of the best reveals I've seen.

    loved this post.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm probably your biggest fan. so nice to finally meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. I can't. This is beyond incredible.

    ReplyDelete