Sunday, August 30, 2015

Wont Waste Words





















  I'll paint the words.
Then surrounded by my
Composition there will be a moment of lucidity.
-(Stop)-
LUCIDITY: The ability to see things clearly.

And if we don't agree,
what does that mean?

If pulling passion from my pocket heart
makes you feel SOMETHING then I will keep giving you
SOMETHING to dream about.

In my sharp suit and hat?
Maybe.
It is not my clothes that assign me.
You'll smile because of
who I am and not for what I look like.

You'll say I'm uncertain or fickle.
Mom tells me to make up my mind.
Maybe its not the name that matters
but the content that counts.
-(Stop)-
I confide in no one but Iris Schiele.




6 comments:

  1. "If pulling passion from my pocket heart makes you feel something then I will keep giving you something to dream about." <3
    I really liked the stops and the fact that you defined a word (lucidity). Never seen that before and it really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible. You are incredible. I'll definitely be visiting soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. not what you look like but who you are. the best thing about this class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your voice is different. Welcome to the blogs.

    ReplyDelete