Sunday, April 24, 2016

pinpoints

10 20
right now i am unsure, i think of the moon + motivation
i am believing
i am careful

1 00
right now i am aching, i want to accomplish
i am hoping
i smile

3 00
right now i am confused, what do i know
i am able
i am cold
i want to give

4 30
right now i am laughing, i laugh with people in pain, they hide it so well
i am fearful
i am living
am i living

5 50
right now i am breathing, i think about sometimes taking it for granted
i am thinking of someone
i am waiting
i want to help

6 00
right now i am seeing, i keep solving math problems, they tell me its good practice
i am aware
i am looking for something
i am tired
i keep looking

7 30
right now i am writing, i feel so happy
i am excited
i can't figure out why
i am grateful

8 00
right now i am picturing, i design the future, i think to remain in the present
i am wishing you well
i am anxious

9 14
right now i am

8 comments:

  1. You are always so fascinating and 7:30 is everything I've ever wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your title.

    And I loved this format - it says a little but it means a lot. If you know what I'm saying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You took me to a lot of places in a short amount of time and in even shorter sentences and I dig it

      Delete
  3. "right now i am"

    This sounds like the last line in a movie, which is a complement

    ReplyDelete
  4. I echo emily, I like the format.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This format is so creative and cool. Right now I'm writing and I'm happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful. your blog always makes me feel something.

    ReplyDelete